PARK RIDES LAMBORGHINI SRL based in via Albino Protti 115, 45032 Bergantino – Rovigo – (hereinafter, “Holder”), as data controller, informs you pursuant about art. 13 D.Lgs. 30/6/2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
- Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details – hereinafter “personal data” or even “data”) that you have communicated on the occasion of the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Owner.
- Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
- without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude the contracts for the services of the Owner;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you in existence;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- exercise owner’s rights, for example the right to defense in court;
- Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- send via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services;
- send via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts commercial and / or promotional communications of third parties (for example, business partners, insurance companies, etc … ).
Please note that if you are already a customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Owner similar to those you have already used, subject to your disagreement (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
- Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
PERIOD OF DATA CONSERVATION OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The policy of PARK RIDES LAMBORGHINI SRL requires that your Personal Data be kept only for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Personal Data are stored for a certain period of time after the end of service provision or for the period as per applicable laws and regulations.
- Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Owner in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
- Communication of data
Without need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
- Data transfer
Some of his Personal Data are shared with Recipients that could be found outside the European Economic Area. Park Rides Lamborghini Srl ensures that the processing of their Personal Data by these Recipients takes place in compliance with the Regulations. Indeed, transfers can be based on an adequacy decision or on the Contractual Standards Clauses approved by the European Commission. Further information are available from the Owner. As part of the domain name registration services, the data are communicated to the subjects listed in section 2 of this policy: in some cases such processing involves the transfer of data in question outside the European Economic Area. Given that this transfer is necessary for its use of the service, according to the current privacy legislation, it is justified pursuant to art. 49 (1) (b) of the Rules.
- Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred into art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide to not give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
- Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- To obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- To obtain the indication: a) about origin of personal data; b) about purposes and methods of the processing; c) about logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) about identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) regarding subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or agents;
- To obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfilment is impossible or involves an use of means disproportionate to the protected right;
- To object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or mail. Please note that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and in any case remains the possibility for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition, even partial. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive communications using traditional methods only or automated communications only or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
- How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a letter by curier to Park Rides Lamborghini Srl, Via Albino Protti 115-45032 Bergantino (Rovigo) – Italy.
- an e-mail to email@example.com
- Owner, manager and persons in charge (pursuant to articles 4 and 24 of the GDPR)
The Data Controller is Park Rides Lamborghini Srl, Via Albino Protti 115 – 45032 Bergantino (Rovigo)
The updated list of person in charge and appointee of data processing is kept at the head office of the Data Controller.